Fill out the form below if you would like to stand-up for Provisional or Senior Membership at the next quarterly meeting. The quarterly meetings take place in September, November, March and June each year.
What do I need to do to stand-up for Provisional Membership?
- Complete a volunteer task! If you still need a task, email RiversideBC+Volunteers(at)groupspaces(dot)com.
- At the meeting you will need to give a quick 2 min introduction about yourself to the membership. Tell us about your rowing background, what program you row with at RBC, your occupation and how you plan to contribute to RBC in the future – and answer any general questions the membership has.
- The membership will then vote on accepting you as a Provisional Member.
What do I need to do to stand-up for Senior Membership?
- Describe how you have contributed to RBC as a Provisional Member and how you plan to continue to contribute as a Senior Member. The Membership Committee make sure that you’re ready to stand-up in front of the membership.
- At the meeting, you’ll need to share your contributions with the membership and answer questions they have.
- The membership will then vote on accepting you as a Senior Member.