Members must pay all dues and fees on time to retain the privileges of membership. All continuing membership dues and fees will be billed in February and are due by March 15. One’s membership is active until the following March. New member dues and fees are due upon a prospective member’s clearance by the Membership Committee. Dues, rack fees, locker fees and all other assessments are determined by the Board of Directors for each fiscal year.
|New Member Dues||Amount|
|+ Initiation fee||$150|
|+ Key fob||$25|
|+ Annual provisional membership*||$795|
|+ Partial-year provisional membership*||$425|
|+ Partial-year coxswain*||$37.50|
|+ 2017 dues adjustment*||$50|
|Annual Membership Dues||Amount|
|+ Family (per family member)||$695|
|Other Fees and Dues||Amount|
|+ Summer Coxswain||$37.50|
|+ Summer Short Season||$485|
|+ Summer Junior's - Deposit||$1000|
|+ Summer Junior's - Balance||$3900|
|+ Summer HPG Trailer Fees||$75|
|+ 1x Rack Fee||$450|
|+ Visiting Crew||$50|
|+ Replacement Key Fob||$15|
A member may request a refund of dues for any reason.
The amount of the refund will be based on the following guidelines:
For members who paid dues or joined between January 1 and April 30:
- 50% refund if the request is received before April 30
- 25% refund if the request is received before May 31
- 0% refund if the request is received after May 31
For new members paying dues or joining between the December 1 of the previous season and August 31:
- 50% refund if the request is received within 30 days of clearance of membership by the Membership Committee
- 25% refund if the request is received between 31 to 60 days of clearance of membership by the Membership Committee
- 0% refund if the request is received after 61 days of clearance of membership by the Membership Committee
For new members joining between September 1 and December 31:
- 0% refund
Rack fees are refunded on a pro-rated basis.
Refunds will be granted with the understanding that the member is resigning from membership and will immediately vacate his or her assigned rack space and locker. Anyone wishing to re-join the club who has resigned under these circumstances will be subject to all the procedures and fees applicable to any prospective new member.