Riverside members, family and friends,
We have undertaken significant tangible capital projects this year. Slab, racks, lights ($520k) and docks ($170k). The funds to support these investments have come from our capital reserves and our capital campaign.
Members and friends have asked how they can help Riverside to keep the momentum going. Christine, Anita and the fundraising team are launching the Riverside 1869 Society. We have nine pledges so far from:
- Kate Ackerman
- Bob and Merritt Bennett
- George Conrades
- Mike Farry
- Dick Garver
- Todd and Jill Milne
- Lynn Osborn
- Jon Skillman
- David Wiedaseck
Please consider joining us in making a pledge of $10k or more within five years (or less) to Riverside to join the Riverside 1869 Society. I would be delighted to schedule a time to discuss if you can spare the time. or contribute to one of Riverside’s funds in any amount you can. Thank you!
We are exploring and prioritizing and will be seeking member input regarding the following potential projects for our 150th.
- Plumbing – upgrade men’s and women’s facilities
- Landscaping front of house coordinating with Magazine Beach and Magazine Beach plans including drainage
- Front Steps: Replace and add railing; replace front doors
- Lobby: replace lobby double doors to singles bay with glass and summer ventilation; New lighting, refinish inside stairs
- Porch: Repair or replace porch and porch railing, upstairs and downstairs
- Erg Room: Replace lighting including up-lighting the ceiling
~Lynn Osborn, Riverside Board President