How it Works:
Members may sign out a boat up to 3 days in advance. If it’s Monday morning, you can reserve a boat for Thursday morning, but NOT Friday. If you fail to use your recurring or other reservations, expect to lose your reservations or privilege to make them.
The time slots for the reservations are:
- 5:30AM to 6:45AM
- 6:45AM to 8:00AM
- 5:00PM to 6:15PM *
- 6:15PM to 7:30PM *
* July/August summer hours
Saturday and Sunday
- 5:30AM to 7:15AM
- 7:15AM to 9:00AM
- You may launch a reserved boat IF no one shows up to row it 10 minutes after the start of the timeslot.
- You MUST return to the dock after your time slot (even if no one reserved the boat for the next time slot), at least to check if someone is waiting to use the boat.
- Repeat offenders will lose their boating privileges.
Please be aware:
- During the 6 weekly priority SWEEP TEAM practices (3 each for Men/Women), sweep teams have priority to use:
- 2 Eights
- 2 coxed fours
- 2 straight fours
- HPG has priority use of equipment at other times of the year.
- Pairs are always available for sign-up.