This report is for boat damage of any kind, from wear-and-tear to damange caused in an accident. In addition to filling out this form, please be sure that you have:
- Put the boat back in the rack from which you found it. Do not leave it in the rigger’s bay unless specifically instructed to do so by the captain.
- Hang a “NO ROW” sign from the rigger, if applicable. These signs can be found in the rigger’s bay.
- Recorded the damage in the rigger’s book in the rigger’s bay.
- Informed the captain directly.
- If you were involved in an accident, also submit an Incident Report.
- Have reviewed the Boat Damage Policy.